2012年2月7日火曜日

What Is Top Of The Morning

what is top of the morning

Top of the morning to ya!

Cultural Fair hosted by thre pre-ker's this week.  My daughter's class had Ireland.  We ate soda bread, did the jig, sang lullabies in Gailic, and made shamrock necklaces.  Then, we came home and had to recreate the entire thing all afternoon...including baking up some soda bread.  I found this recipe with a 15 minute prep, which means you can double that in kid prep time, but would've definitely made my 10 and under rule had I been flying solo.
Far East Feast
Learn more

Result:  Follow the recipe and you will end up with delicious bread (better than soda bread because who really loves soda bread anyway).  I only used about 1/4 cup raisins, mostly because I only had the little travel boxes and my patience with allowing the kids open each box was bordering zero.  All in all, a tasty treat on a cold night.

Bake for only 35 minutes when using a regular baking dish.



These are our most popular posts: what is top of the morning

The Morning Fix: to top box office. Will HBOs win?

TOP OF THE MORNING. Missed Tosyn Bucknors show on Top Radio? Then catch the wrap up right ... read more

Top of the morning « The Progressive Pulse

Carrot Top Of The Morning To You! I tried carrots in the Vitamix again! Thanks to a wonderful comment on my last post where I bitched about how it turned out, a lovely person chimed in with their input and Im happy to report, ... read more

Goodies Besties: Top of the morning to ya!

Top stories from the Development and Aid World News Service -- DAWNS Digest. Read more. read more

Carrot Top Of The Morning To You! « Vegan Whore

I was extremely happy to wake up this morning and find that the weather hadnt pooped out on me. read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿